Search This Blog

Thursday, April 7, 2011

Off To Get Some Ink!

Thought I was getting a new tattoo didn't you? Nope, not me (my husband says I am a wimp and wouldn't be able to handle it....which makes me want to prove him wrong!). 

I am actually talking about getting your ink cartridges refilled for half the cost of buying new ones. Did you know that places like Walgreens and Ace Hardware offer both black and color ink cartridge refills? 

In fact, Walgreens has a promotion right now (which they often do, just look in Sundays ads for their latest deals) for $12.99 for both black and/or color ink cartridge refills.  Plus, they are ready in minutes (the photo department and the pharmacy could have a race to see who fills the order first!). Walgreens will also package the refilled ink cartridge in a nice box for you to take home with a coupon on the side for 50% off your next printer cartridge refill! So guess what?! Your next printer cartridge refill is only going to be a third of the cost of a new one!  And with Earth Day approaching you can feel good about not throwing another printer ink cartridge into the landfill (and you can say you did your "part" and not be lying).


If you are concerned about quality. I understand. I was too. I can honestly say that the quality has been the same if I were to buy a new one or get my old one refilled.  At such a discount, you can afford to try it out for yourself!

Now Go Get Inked!

No comments:

Post a Comment